We work with organisations to help make services, products and workplaces more accessible and inclusive for everyone. Many businesses and government entities want to know how to be more inclusive of customers and employees with disability so they can deliver quality, accessible services and products. QDeNgage connects organisations with specialist consultants who bring professional expertise and lived experience of disability to provide practical business solutions. Our consultants are QDN members who are engaged by organisations to develop strategies and implement plans to create a culture of inclusivity.
Our services include:
- Disability inclusion reviews
- Customer consultation and focus groups
- Product and experience testing
- Disability Awareness and Inclusion Training
- Policy development
- Disability action plans
- Service design
If you are interested in making your organisation more accessible and inclusive, or you’d like to bring your experience to our team of consultants get in touch - click to go to the contact page to find out more.
- QDN e-News Video Update – July Week 322nd July 2022QDN e-News Video Update – July 2022 Week 3 Click Here To View The Latest QDN eNews CEO Announcement QDN’s CEO Paige Armstrong will announce in this video edition of QDN e-News that she will be going on long service leave from Monday 25 July 2022. During her leave period of three months Michelle Moss, Director Policy and Strategic Engagement will be stepping into the role of CEO whilst Paige goes on long service leave. COVID-19 Update With another wave upon us and high ... Read More
- QDN e-News Video Update – July Week 18th July 2022QDN e-News Video Update – July 2022 Week 1 NAIDOC Week This week is NAIDOC Week and QDN has a proud history of celebrating NAIDOC Week. This year’s theme is Get Up! Stand Up! Show Up! From the frontier wars and our earliest resistance fighters to our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities fighting for change today—we continue to show up. Now is the time. We cannot afford to lose momentum for change. We all must continue to Get Up! Stand Up! Show Up! for systemic change ... Read More
- QDN e-News Video Update – June Week 316th June 2022QDN e-News Video Update – June 2022 Week 3 2032 Games Visioning Forum On Monday we held the Brisbane 2032 Games Visioning Forum. With over 70 participants the Forum was opened by the Hon Stirling Hinchliffe MP, Minister for Tourism, Innovation and Sport and Minister Assisting the Premier on Olympics and Paralympics Sport and Engagement. Three speakers, including two former Paralympians Geoff Trappett and Karni Liddell and Dr Sharon Boyce set the scene for how we can work together to ... Read More
- QDeNgage partnership with TMR goes from strength to strength.15th February 2022QDeNgage partnership with TMR goes from strength to strength. Mobile phone and seatbelt cameras went live in Queensland on 1 November 2021. The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) undertook customer research on how customers who receive a mobile phone or seatbelt infringement notice go about paying, transferring, or disputing the fine online via the website. TMR reached out to QDeNgage to bring together people with disability to test online services, with the goal of gaining an ... Read More
- Have your say: Help Transport and Main Roads (TMR) assess how accessible and inclusive their services, products, information and infrastructure are for customers.13th October 2021Have your say: Help Transport and Main Roads (TMR) assess how accessible and inclusive their services, products, information and infrastructure are for customers. Share your views in a confidential survey, to help Transport and Main Roads (TMR) assess how accessible and inclusive their services, products, information and infrastructure are for customers. In 2020 the Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) launched their Accessibility and Inclusion Strategy, making a commitment to ... Read More
“As a QDeNgage consultant, I feel so liberated that I can share my skills and knowledge to be involved as a person with a disability in such a transformational and changing Queensland Project such as Smart Ticketing and that I will be heard.”
You might also be interested in
QDN provides a united voice for people with disability to protect rights, inform policy, and lead change for a more inclusive Queensland.