Emerging Leaders Program for Queenslanders with disability
About the program
The Emerging Leaders Program for people with disability supports emerging leaders to:
- build capacity and develop the skills and confidence to contribute to their community,
- lead change in their lives and their community,
- create a more inclusive community, and
- inform, connect, lead and influence.
Emerging Leaders will have the opportunity to be involved in:
- monthly training sessions (face to face meetings, online interactive sessions),
- community activities to develop critical thinking,
- exploring leadership theory practice and techniques,
- holding inquiring conversations,
- building relationships, and
- connecting with established leaders.
This project is funded by a grant through the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building program.
Stories of Change
As this program progresses we will share with you stories of change and impact. Watch this space!