Visit us in person
338 Turbot Street, Spring Hill, Queensland 4000
There is limited metered street parking around Turbot Street and QDN has one visitor car park on site which can be booked through reception on (07) 3252 8566 (entrance off Bowen Street).
Please note: access to the visitor car park is via pre-arranged access card only.
Catching public transport to the QDN Brisbane office
Central Station is a five minute walk from our office.
- Exit Central Station via the ramp.
- Turn right as you exit.
- Go approximately 100 meters along Edward Street.
- Turn right onto Turbot Street.
- Go 450 meters along Turbot Street.
- Reach the intersection of Wharf Street and Turbot Street (traffic lights).
- Diagonally across the road at the intersection is our Turbot Street office.
- QDN’s office is located on the ground floor to the right as you enter.
Stop 166 Wharf Street is a one minute walk from our office.
Stop 4 Turbot Street is a one minute walk from our office.
Taxi drop off and collection is available via a loading zone immediately outside our office.
Connect with us
Click on the icon below to like, view and subscribe to our social media accounts.