We are really excited to announce that the Digital Inclusion Project will be continuing until June 2023.
What is the Digital Inclusion project?
Being online is specially important during natural disaster like floods, cyclones, fires or during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Digital Inclusion project is bridging the digital divide and reducing barriers to people with disability getting online. We are supporting people with disability to learn how to use devices to access information, essential goods, services and supports.
Our project can help people with disability:
- Get access to digital services
- Make informed decisions about options for affordable data
- Learn skills and digital ability to get online and stay connected
Who is eligible?
We can support people with disability who:
- Are between 18-65 years old
- Live in Brisbane, Gympie, Moreton Bay (Caboolture, Deception Bay & surrounds)
- Don't own a device or own an outdated device
- Need support to use their devices confidently
- Aren't eligible to get funding for a device through other programs
If you, or someone you know, needs help with accessing a device, information about data and affordability, and support to build their digital skills.
You can complete the online enquiry form or call the QDN office on 1300 363 783 to express your interest.