Last chance to register for the Make Disability Count: 2020 State Election Virtual Forum
Just a friendly reminder to make sure you have registered for the Make Disability Count Election Forum event on Thursday 8 October.
Registrations will close at 5:00pm Wednesday 7 October so register now through the Eventbrite registration here.
You don’t miss out of this fantastic free event, which has the following confirmed speakers:
- Hon. Coralee O’Rourke MP, the State Member for Mundingburra and Australian Labor Party Minister for Communities and Minister for Disability Services and Seniors
- Dr Christian A. C. Rowan MP, the State Member for Moggill and Liberal National Party Shadow Minister for Disability Services and Seniors
- Malcolm Richardson, Queensland Leader of the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party and Candidate for Southern Downs
- Amy MacMahon, the Greens Candidate for South Brisbane
- Tony Scrimshaw, the One Nations Party Candidate for Nanango.
The forum will be hosted by eight state-wide organisations, including Queenslanders with Disability Network, ADA Australia hosting the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Disability Network of Queensland, National Disability Services, Queensland Alliance for Mental Health, Community Services Industry Alliance, Queensland Advocacy Inc., Health Consumers Queensland and the Queensland Collective for Inclusive Education.