Open Doors to Renting Reform
The Queensland Government want to hear from Queenslanders about their experiences of living in, owning or managing rental properties.
This is an opportunity have your say on how to improve renting for everyone.
Renting is an important housing option for many Queenslanders, and most people will rent for part, or all, of their adult lives. Many people also see investing in rental properties as a way of securing their financial future.
The Queensland Government are inviting you to share your ideas about how to improve Queensland’s rental market.
To have your say:
- complete the online survey
- attend a consultation event in your local community
- make a written submission
- engage with us on social media using the hashtag #rentinginqld
- participate in a discussion forum.
Find out more about how to get involved here: https://www.yoursayhpw.engagementhq.com/RentingInQLD