Upcoming Peer Support Group meetings
Looking for a place to connect, meet new people, find out more about topics of interest like National Disability Insurance Scheme, navigating hospitals and healthcare or housing. Come along to one of QDN’s Peer Support Groups which are run by people with disability, for people with disability.
QDN also has an online peer support group for people with disability looking to connect online once a month. This group meet on the third Monday of the month.
New members are welcome, and the groups meet monthly both face to face and online. Upcoming meetings include:
- Monday, 20 June – QDN Online
- Friday, 24 June – Brisbane Hot Topics for people with an intellectual (online and face to face)
- Saturday, 25 June – Caboolture (face to face)
- Wednesday, 29 June – GRAD – Griffith University (online and face to face)
- Wednesday, 29 June – Self-management for people with disability who self-manage, plan-manage, or are interested in self-managing their NDIS packages (online)
- Thursday, 30 June – Rockhampton (face to face)
- Friday, 1 July – Gold Coast Hot Topics for people with an intellectual (face to face)
QDN has groups in locations around Queensland. To find out more you can email email@example.com or phone 1300 363 783.