POSITION TITLE: Administration & Project Support Officer
HOURS: Up to 38 hours per week (fixed term contract to 31 March 2022, with possibility of extension based on available funding)
POSITION SCOPE AND PURPOSE
The appointee is accountable for the delivery of work assignments and projects, recognising when matters need to be referred to management for resolution.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Fulfil the accountabilities of this role in accordance with QDN’s ethics, principles and values and the following areas of accountabilities outlined below:
- engage with people with disability across QDN’s networks, peer support groups, members, and leaders to support and build capacity of people with disability in their roles and facilitate opportunities for people with disability to lead, shape and influence;
- develop, grow and enrich peer support groups in accordance with project plans and project outcomes;
- undertake work to support the delivery of QDN’s projects focused on inclusion and capacity building with individuals with disability and community;
- engage with a broad range of stakeholders including people with disability, families/carers, community sector and Government to deliver on outcomes associated with QDN’s peer groups and peer networks;
- exercise responsibility for developing and implementing own work plans associated with key QDN work activities, and contribute to the development of project plans under the guidance of your manager or colleague;
- working with due consideration to the broader mission, strategic priorities and work plans and activities of individual team members and QDN.
- other duties as required by your manager, CEO or Director.
To be considered for the role, please provide a written application by 28 March 2021 how your capabilities can fulfill the requirements of the position (max 3 pages), a resume and a covering letter via Seek, Ethical Jobs or email email@example.com.
QDN is a proud employer of people with disability, and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions. We are an EEO employer and we embrace the diversity of our people, such as diversity in disability, race, cultural background, ethnicity, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or intersex status.