QD eNgage Work
QD eNgage can help link you with people with disability, with lived experience and consultants with specialist knowledge and expertise to:
- Undertake disability inclusion health checks of your business or organisation;
- Provide guest speakers, including people with disability, to share information, experiences and knowledge from the perspective of a person with disability;
- Consultancy services to assist with policy, disability action plans, service design and user friendly accessible communications etc;
- Disability inclusion training for staff and workplaces;
- Host consumer and customer engagement sessions with people with disability;
- Host co-design workshops to bring together people with disability and other stakeholders to help you plan, design, or test your products or services; and
- Design and undertake targeted surveys.
QD eNgage customers
QD eNgage provides consultancy, engagement, training and speakers delivered by QDN’s Engagement Consultants (people with lived disability experience and qualified professionals) working with organisations, business, services, researchers and Government Departments. The Engagement Consultants assist to plan, design, deliver and evaluate services, products, environment and policy to deliver on quality, accessibility, affordability, inclusion and innovation.
QD eNgage consultants with diverse lived experiences
QDN’s engagement consultants are drawn from our Queensland state-wide network of over 1000 members who are people with disability, and include people with a range of disability including physical, intellectual and cognitive, sensory, neurological and psychosocial.
The document below outlines QDN’s work and what QDN has to offer.
Find out more about QDN’s Business Streams here.