Referrals for the Assessment and Referral Team (ART) and Targeted Outreach Project are now closed. The temporary funding provided by the Commonwealth Government to deliver these projects is coming to an end.
From 1 April 2022, access to the NDIS sits primarily with your local NDIS Partners in the Community who deliver local area coordination supports for eligible Queenslanders with disability.
Currently being delivered across the following communities:
- Gold Coast
- Cairns (including Mareeba, Cassowary Coast, Douglas, Cook, Torres, Tablelands, Hinchinbrook, Etheridge, Weipa)
- Mackay (including Whitsunday Regional, Charters Towers, Isaac, Flinders, Burdekin)
- Mount Isa (including Cloncurry, McKinlay, Richmond, Croydon, Burke, Boulia, Carpentaria)
- Beenleigh (including Logan and Redlands)
- Ipswich (including Lockyer Valley, Scenic Rim and Somerset)
Member stories of influence, change and impact.