e-Blast: NDIS Targeted Outreach Program
Do you know someone with disability who…
- may be eligible for supports through the NDIS?
- needs more information to understand how the NDIS can help them, and if they could be eligible?
- needs extra help with getting their paperwork together for an NDIS Access Request?
- has applied to the NDIS and had their access request denied, but thinks that they meet the access criteria and want to try to apply again?
- needs a functional assessment for their NDIS access request, but does not have the money to do this?
The NDIS Targeted Outreach program can help for free!
QDN and our partners are currently working in these regions:
- Caboolture, Redcliffe, and Moreton
- Sunshine Coast, Gympie, and surrounds
- Maryborough and the North and South Burnett
We can work directly with people with disability, help them get the information they need about the NDIS and if it is for them, and then link them directly with the Assessment and Referral Team (ART). ART are small multidisciplinary teams within the Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors who can provide free case management to help people gather the evidence required for their application to the NDIS, including free access to health professionals to assist with assessments if required. ART has been made available through collaboration with the Commonwealth Government
The NDIS Targeted Outreach program works with both organisations, services and groups in communities to help people with user friendly information about the NDIS and linking them to free assistance to help people who may be eligible for NDIS fill out the forms, talk to Doctors and Specialists and process the paperwork.
Please contact us on 1300 363 783 to find out more or email email@example.com
You can also visit the QDN website for more information.