Helping Queenslanders and people with disability stay connected during COVID-19
Free Webinar: Helping Queenslanders and people with disability stay connected during COVID-19.
QDN and COTA Queensland have partnered with nbn to host a FREE webinar – Helping Queenslanders and people with disability stay connected during COVID-19.
This webinar would be useful for seniors and people with disability looking for more information on getting started using the internet. The webinar will give information about getting online including tips on using the internet and most importantly how to stay safe.
Speakers will also talk about what services are available during COVID-19 for seniors and people with disability as well as how to make a plan, get the facts and stay connected during this time.
Paige Armstrong CEO QDN, Mark Tucker-Evans CEO COTAQ, Ray Krebs NBS and Keir Tierney NBS
Join us Thursday 21 May, 2020 from 10:00am – 11:30am
To learn more about:
- some of the insights into how the current situation is affecting Queenslanders,
- what support is available,
- essential information about the nbn network,
- and tips to stay safe and connected during this time.
How to join the webinar:
- on Thursday 21 May at 10am Click on this link
- If you have Microsoft Teams you can join by clicking on Open Microsoft Teams at the top of the page,
- If you are watching the webinar online click on Watch on the web in the middle of the page under the picture of the people.
You will be able to ask questions by typing in the Q&A box located in the tool bar at the bottom of the screen. Questions will be answered at the end of the presentation.