POSITION TITLE: Executive & Project Support Officer
38 hours per week (fixed term contract to 31 March 2022, with possibility of extension based on available funding)
HOURS: Up to 38 hours per week
POSITION SCOPE AND PURPOSE
The Executive & Project Support Officer will be responsible for providing support to the CEO, Director and wider leadership team. The role requires a high level of attention to detail, an ability to predict needs and actions. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Therefore, we are looking for an enthusiastic, approachable, natural communicator who is a logistical wizard and thrives on working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Are you highly motivated and love organizing other people? We would love to hear from you!
The appointee will work within the requirements of relevant legislation including the Queensland Human Rights Act, and QDN’s Quality System, demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement and contribute to internal and external auditing processes as required under ISO 9001.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Fulfil this role in accordance with QDN’s policies and procedures, and:
- Provide confidential secretarial and office administration support in a timely and effective manner, including email and calendar management and prioritising inquiries and requests
- Maintain meetings schedule and ensure provision of information and briefing is received in a timely manner prior to meetings
- Work independently on tasks, from conception to completion, and work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion:
- Resolve conflicting demands including prioritising and rescheduling meetings and appointments
- Provide timely, efficient secretarial services, including minute taking and related administrative support to meetings, forums and workshops as allocated and as required
- Organise meetings, forums, workshops, special events including arranging attendance of participants, venue including parking, catering, equipment required, and preparing and distributing relevant documents
- Prepare and produce documents, reports, correspondence, presentations, project spreadsheets in a timely manner and as required
- Create and efficiently maintain Filing and Office Systems in accordance with legislative and organisational requirements
- Arrange travel and accommodation, and maintain accurate itineraries and ensure all associated documentation is available as required
- Successfully engage and manage relationships with key stakeholders and allies, including QDN members, people with disability, government and community organisations to deliver a high level of customer service and project outcomes where required
- Ensure compliance with QDN’s Quality Management System
- Other duties as required by the Line Manager, CEO or Director
To be considered for the role, please provide a written application by 28 March 2021 how your capabilities can fulfill the requirements of the position (max 3 pages), a resume and a covering letter via Seek or email email@example.com.
QDN is a proud employer of people with disability, and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions. We are an EEO employer and we embrace the diversity of our people, such as diversity in disability, race, cultural background, ethnicity, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or intersex status.
Should you require further information please contact Will Kerkhof, Business Development and Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Executive & Project Support Officer enquiry via website, or call 07 3252 8566.