Just announced – COVID-19 Webinar for People with Disability TOMORROW Thursday 20 January
The Commonwealth Department of Health is hosting a webinar on COVID-19 for people with disability on Thursday, 20 January 2022, from 2pm – 3pm AEST.
The session focus on issues such as:
- What does Omicron mean for people with disability?
- What mask should I and my care providers be using?
- What is the difference between a PCR and rapid antigen test?
- What should I do if my support worker is ill or if my family has covid-19?
- What should I do if I test positive?
- Access to testing
Panelists will include:
- Dr Anne-marie Boxall, Chief Allied Health Officer, Australian Government Department of Health
- Frances Rice, A/g Chief Nurse and Midwifery Officer, Australian Government Department of Health
- Prof. Nick Lennox, Senior Medical Advisor for Disability and Health, Australian Government Department of Health
- Simon Edwards, National Covid-19 Response Coordinator, National Disability Insurance Agency
- Person with disability – TBC
Participants will be able to submit questions to panellists during the meeting via Webex’s Q&A function.
The webinar can be attended online or by phone using the following details:
- Join online (webinar link): https://health-au.webex.com/health-au/j.php?MTID=m0a2b277c8c220ddeba963e217f45685c
- Join by phone: +61-2-9338-2221
- Webinar number/access code: 2653 327 7197
- Webinar password: 2qEC8uApYN8 (27328827 from phones)
Auslan interpretation and live captioning will be provided for this event.
For full details head to www.health.gov.au/resources/webinars/covid-19-webinar-for-people-with-disability-20-january-2022